Skip to content
Evil Caesar's Bloody Caesar
- Bloody Caesar Spice – Bacon Maple Chipotle the clever caesar
- 1 lime wedge
- Ice cubes
- The juice of ½ lime
- 1 C. hanabero caesar sauce the evil caesar
- A few drops of tabasco
- ½ tsp. steak spice or more le malin césar spice
- ¾ cup to 1 cup Clamato juice (or tomato juice)
- Pour the Caesar smart spices into a plate. Pass the lime wedge over the edge of a glass, then frost it by dipping it in the malin caesar spices
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, then add lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, a few drops of tabasco and steak spices.
- Fill the rest of the glass with the Clamato, stir with a spoon, then serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device